Service Advisor Job at Midway Auto Dealerships
Full Job Description
Job Role/ Description
Are you ready to create REMARKABLE EXPERIENCES for our customers?
We are looking for high-energy, outgoing, technology-savvy individuals that love working with customers in-person and over-the-phone, to join our Service Advisor Team! As part of the Service Team you will greet our guests, and provide them with outstanding customer service. This position plays a critical role within our company and is a crucial part of our Service Department.
Fantastic Earning Potential!
Work Monday-Friday and every 3rd Saturday! Only 7:30 am – 12:00 pm on your scheduled Saturday
- Utilize the latest technology to ensure our guests have an outstanding customer experience
- Advise customers about necessary service for routine maintenance
- Help identify mechanical issues by asking investigative questions or by performing a visual inspection and/or road test
- Prepare Repair Orders showing time, cost and labor estimates for service
- Confer with customers about inspection results, recommend needed maintenance or repairs, and prepare the work order.
- Listen to our guests’ concerns to determine their needs
- Be the Relationship Manager for our Guests while their vehicle is in service
What we bring to the table:
Culture: Our team loves working with each other! We also believe in a Work-Hard-Play-Hard environment and we enjoy getting to know everyone at our company gatherings as well as our Midway sponsored events. Our goal is to embrace and celebrate what makes you unique, because each and every employee is what makes Midway GREAT!!
- Health Insurance
Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
Perks: Employee discounts on vehicles, service, parts and auto detailingOpportunities: Be part of an ever-growing team with continual training and support that will help you develop your skills to advance within our company
- We support our community with many contributions such as St Jude’s, Kearney Goodfellows, Make-A-Wish, Buffalo County Fair along with several of our local area schools
What you bring to the table:
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Team Player: Must work well as a member of group
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Able to give a task your undivided attention and catch mistakes, errors, or changes before they snowball into a bigger problem
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Previous Sales, Retail, Account Management, Recruiting, Commission-based or customer facing experience are encouraged to apply!
Please use this link to take a Personality test when applying.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay