Product Specialist Job at Midway Auto Dealerships
Full Job Description
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, here’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Join our family- owned Nebraska business since 1919.
Competitive compensation plans paired with increasing sales volume have led to huge earning potential!
At Midway we offer a guaranteed training income for a fixed period to assist in a successful start to a career in automotive sales! $3,000 per month guaranteed during your training period.
Our average product specialists makes about $59,000 per year.
We employ Product Specialists earning in excess of $100,000 annually.
What we bring to the table:
- Culture: Our team loves working with Customers as well as each other! We also believe in a Work Hard-Play-Hard environment and we enjoy getting to know EVERYONE especially at our annual company parties and sponsored events.
- Benefits: Medical plan options, Dental, Vision, 401k Profit Sharing with Company Match for our Full-Time Associates
- Perks: Associate discounts on vehicles, service, parts, and detailing
- Opportunities: Be part of an ever-growing team with training and support that will help you develop your skills to advance within Midway.
- Give Back: We support our Community with many contributions such as St. Jude’s, Make-A-Wish, Buffalo County Fair and also supporting several local area schools, and more!
- Team Environment: You’ll be part of the Midway team in which our Associates enjoy collaborating with each other and encourage each other to be the best that they can be by recognizing when Associates go above and beyond expectations.
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC)
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate all features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions
- Support on-line customers through our eSales process
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses & benefits
- 5 DAY WORK WEEK!
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner/ producer!
- A positive culture
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
Successful automotive product specialists have come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a seasoned automotive sales professional, we are also interested in talking to entry level, trainable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard-working professional looking to make a career change, or a college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
- Industry top wages for positive, quality team members
Please use this link to take a Personality test when applying.
Join our winning sales team! Apply Now at www.midwaycareers.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kearney, NE 68847: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)