Lube Technician Job at Midway Auto Dealerships
Full Job Description
With over a 95 year heritage, Midway Auto Dealerships is looking for Quick Lube Technicians to join our team! Whether you’re a recent technical school graduate or an experienced oil change master, we offer a chance to kick-start your career in automotive repair!
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documentation.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
- Communicate with Service Advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Industry top wages for positive, quality team members
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Employer sponsored group health insurance
- Employer sponsored dental insurance
- Group disability and life insurance available
- Matching 401K
- Cafeteria/Flex plain
- A positive culture with plenty of hours available
Please use this link to take a Personality test when applying.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday