The Auto Body Technician repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications using hand tools and power tools. As an Auto Body Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem-solver.
Job Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Aim headlights
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs
- Team-oriented, focused on maintaining a high level of customer service, and takes pride in workmanship
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment
Apply now to schedule your interview. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.