“TOP DOG” Service Advisor Wanted
Midway Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac is seeking a “TOP DOG” Service Advisor to join our winning team. We have experienced tremendous growth over the past two years and need talented, driven, motivated Service Advisors.
If you are someone who:
- Likes earning an excellent income based on your personal job performance
- Gets excited knowing that if you work harder and learnmore, you will earnmore
- Is passionate about customer service and does not settle for an OK experience when you are capable of EXCEPTIONAL.
- Loves to multitask and can mentally organize multiple projects to ensure the best outcome for each one
- Is a natural leader who is willing to take charge
- Loves friendly competition
- Will put on a smile and connect with a customer no matter what else is going on
- Loves helping other people and cultivating a team environment
- Has a strong morale compass and the highest standards for Ethics and Integrity
- Looking for a career that you can earn a high level of income over a long period of time.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE JUST WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
The Service Advisor is the main point of contact for all customers calling in or coming in to our service department. It is also one of the most challenging and rewarding positions in the store. You will deal with approximately 15 customers each day and be expected to connect with and WOW every one of them. You will need to do various paperwork to record and track their service visit. You will provide maintenance options to them and advise on necessary repairs. This job requires lots of hard work, determination, and a long-term commitment to education and self-improvement.
- No automotive knowledge necessary. We can teach you the “Car Stuff”
- 1 year of exceptional customer service and sales is preferred
- Be ready to provide numbers showing your job performance at previous positions you have held.
- Must pass a drug test, background check, and driving record check
- Must be willing to learn new skills or improve on existing ones.
- Have a basic typing skills and data entry ability
- Have a positive mindset and willing to have fun while working hard
- Industry top wages for positive, high performing team members
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Employer sponsored group health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Matching 401K
- All State plans, Accident Critical Illness, and Vision available3
- Cafeteria/Flex Plan
- A positive culture based on Integrity, Professionalism, and Respect
** We do require a personality test to be taken when you submit your resume. Please use the link below**