The Shipping and Receiving Associate has a primary responsibility of increasing shop productivity.
- Come in early and stock in all parts before the technicians arrive.
- Deliver parts to the technicians allowing them to continue working in their bay without having to come to the parts department.
- Work to maintain and organized and highly efficient stockroom.
- Work closely with the Parts manager, Parts Advisors, and Technicians to ensure that we are providing the best possible customer experience possible as it relates to parts.
- Be to work promptly at 7am
- Check in all freight and stock in to computer system
- Utilize electronic vehicle inspection system to communicate parts needs to technicians
- Pull parts and deliver them to technicians in an efficient manner
- Properly package items to prepare for shippingUtilize computer system to ship items out to correct locations
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Maintain all necessary factory training
- Work closely with Parts Manager to develop and implement processes that will increase our parts department efficiency and accuracy
- Organized and Detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by providing the best service possible
- Good phone skills
- Able to lift 80+ lbs.
- Able to be on feet for 4 hours at a time
- Forklift Experience Preferred
** We do require a personality test to be taken when you submit your resume. Please use the link below**