If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, here’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Join our family – owned Nebraska business since 1919.
Competitive compensation plans paired with increasing sales volume have led to huge earning potential!
Our average sales consultant makes about $49,000 per year.
We employ Sales Consultants earning in excess of $80,000 annually.
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac)
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- 5 DAY WORK WEEK!
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
Successful automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a seasoned automotive sales professional, we are also interested in talking to entry level, trainable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard-working professional looking to make a career change, or a college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
- Industry top wages for positive, quality team members
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Employer sponsored group health insurance
- Dental Insurance avaivable
- Group disability and life insurance available
- Matching 401k
- Cafeteria/Flex plain
- A positive culture with plenty of hours available
Join our winning sales team! Apply Now at www.midwaycareers.com.
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time